Sunday, January 22, 2012

Set Sail Today !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I just want to check in with you all one more time because today we set sail and are out two sea for the next couple of weeks :) I'm with my Besty, her husband and mine are best buds so we always have a blast cruising together LOL!

I have this short video to share with you of a book I made two of, one for our cruising buddies and one for us, this is something that I do for every cruise we take and it has always been very fun. The book always turns our days into adventures to see what we can added to the book for the day lol!! then when we return home we can put it right on the coffee table to share our adventures with other family and friends without missing a moment that happened :)

I hope you all enjoy and remeber to stay turned why I'm sailing around the world for some fabulous inspirations that are scheduled to pop up from time to time my create friends, YOU ALL AE AWESOME !!!!!

Create Wishes
Edna



6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I'll be on a cruise ship myself shortly out of Miami. Need a break from winter!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album Edna! Hope you have a FANTASTIC cruise!

    Brenda W>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a GREAT trip. faypoo45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the album! You just gave me an inspiration! I have a TON of those large envelopes just taking up space. I NEVER thought of using them to make a scrapbook! What a GREAT idea! I gotta go make one now. :)

    Have a great time, see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness for sure!!!!! Love how you put this album together. Have a wonderful and safe trip!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea using large envelopes. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete