Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Adorable !

Hello My Create Friends!

I'm sorry to be a day behind on the posting, things are soooo crazy around the huse right now LOL! we are getting ready to leave the Country for three weeks in just a couple of days my create friends :) I'm so super excited we have been waiting and saving for along time to take this trip:)

Now I will have a few things scheduled to share with you my friends while I'm away but not videos cause we will have no internet access and I think it would be very hard to send smoke signals LOL!! So I want to share with you all today this little cutie of a Snowman.

I also want to say Congrats to our winner from the Pinkalicious blog hop!
Sunshine HoneyBee ----AKA Melissa
Like the event book. I'm a new follower of your blog. Thanks for the giveaway chance.


O.K. Melissa send me the email to positivelypinke@att.net with your information and I will get this into the mail to you :)

So my create friends let's get some crafty fun going on! I thank you all for taking the time to stop over and visit my blog. I enjoy my time sharing with you all and the comments that I read are so fun and full of encouragment to continue creating and sharing. I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself or someone else in your life and that you return again very soon remember that
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





10 comments:

  1. Cute card and have a WONDERFUL vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable snowman!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible opportunity Edna!! Have a fabulous time!! Your card is darling, too, I love the snowman & the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and video! TFS!

    Diana
    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Have an awesome trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Edna. We had snow showers all weekend but nothing stuck. Now they are saying we could get a few inches of snow. We usually don't get a lot so it is fun for all of us. Love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very cute card. I always like the embossed snowflake design too. Have fun and catch some good sunshine.

    ReplyDelete