Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

Sooooo if your like Edna you are way behind on making any Valentines Lol!!! so I have this super fun and very quick project to share with you all today as I get caught up on all my creations for my loved ones by tomorrow:)

I hope that you all enjoy tis one and thank you for stopping over today for a visit and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else today YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!


Creae Hugs
Edna




6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you for the video!
    Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute candy bar holder Edna, the scallops look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea Edna. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great candy bar holder!! Love the scallop circle you started with and the cute hearts. The sentiment font is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete