Saturday, February 11, 2012

Butterfly Kisses Birthday Girl !

Hello My Create Friends!

Wow! I have not been home a week yet and things are just super crazy LOL! I just wanted to check in with all of you and hope that you all are having a great weekend. I also wanted to say a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to mt BESTY Cindy today.

I made her this card which was a quick one for me and I will say sorry ow that I did cheat and use my Gypsy for this project and video LOL! I still hope that you enjoy it and please give a Birthday ShoutOut to My Girl :)

Thank you all for stopping over today and I hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






6 comments:

  1. Adorable Card and Happy Birthday to your Bestie.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK!! You were missed. Loved your B;day card. Tell Cindy to have a truly great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card!! Happy Birthday to Cindy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Edna----I love the shape and your colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Welcome back. Sounds like a great vacation. Will we get to see some of your pictures? Sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete