Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello !!!

Happy Day My Create Friend !

I hope you all had a great weekend, I spent most of mine doing taxes UGH !!!! Lol! any way I just had to find sometime in there that I could create and destress from all that fun :)

I made this cute little note card to have on hand and send out to keep in touch with someone, a lot of my friends and family are all over the counrty. I think this one can be sent to either a guy or girl with the simple colors and not any sparkle LOL!

I used the Cricut cartridge Groovey Times with the My Pink Stamper Spetacular Saying for my sentiment. Just added a touch of glossy accents to add a little something more, I hope you enjoy todays creation and you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life.

I thank you for stopping over and hope that you will return again soon and remember that
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






5 comments:

  1. What a great card Edna, I love the retro feel of the phone with the papers you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous phone!! Love the 'Hello' and the great colors!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, nice job Edna. Great colors and cute image. Is there a touch tone phone on that cartridge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You phone turned out fantastic....your ideas are great and it was fun watching you assemble it and make your decisions to embellish...that was great that you shared this....makes it more realistic as that was truly happens during a creation.

    ReplyDelete