Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Back !!!!

Hello My Create Friends!!!

Wow! what a long time it has been LOL!!! I'm happy to be back home my friends, I have some unpacking to get finished and then all that laundry. I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know that I ave returned home safe from my adventures and will be back into action very soon.

Hope you all are having a great week and thank you all for stopping over and keeping up with me while I was away, see you all very soon :)

Create Hugs
Edna

10 comments:

  1. Welcome home Edna! I hope you relaxed and had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Edna!I hope you had a fantastic trip!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Hope you had a great trip, and I am looking forward to that wonderful inspiration of yours!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Edna!! I missed your videos so much, I went to youtube and watched a bunch of old ones!!! Keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back. I hope you had an awesome and relaxing time.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Edna, missed you tonight! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are back home safe and sound. Hope you had a great vacation and missed all of us as much as we missed you. Can't wait to see some of your pictures. Hurry with the laundry and get back to making videos. Love you Edna !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful to go on vacation, but it's also wonderful to get back home. Glad ya'll had a safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home, I missed you and your videos. Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Edna! You were greatly missed! I hope you had a GREAT time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete