Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Beary Best Friend !

Hello My Create Friends!!

Wow! what a week it has been, it has just passed so fast I can't believe that it"s already Thursday Lol!! So I have this cute little creation to share with you all today that I made using the Cricut Lite cartridge Live Simply and My Pink Stampers MORE PUNNY_LICIOUS Collection.

I made this card for a friend that is needing a little pick me up! I thaqnk you all for stopping over today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I hope that you return again soon for another visit as I have a lot of creations in the making to share :)

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




7 comments:

  1. oh edna, this card is so pretty. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna! This is beyond adorable! The bear is so cute and the little bush, with the flowers... love :) I am going to pop over to You Tube now, to see if I can make it... TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... now I need to get a new cartridge - I wonder if my Walmart carries Live Simply...

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Card is Beary Cute!LOL
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific Edna, I really like how those bright colors pop off that white background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable Edna!! Love the sweet little blue bear and the flowery bush. :)

    ReplyDelete