Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Pink Stamper Designer Creation

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope you all are doing well with the start of a new week, our house is a little busy right now and so is the family LOL! I'm excited to share with you all my creation today that I made as My Pink Stamper Designer project for this month.

The challenge for the Designers this month was fabulous, we had to use as many Stamp(s) Collections from My Pink Stamper on any creation we pick. I was happy that I finally could make my daily journal for myself to keep little notes, this has been one of my New Year To Do picks and now its done :)

So, I used over 100 stamps from My Pink Stamper and about 17-18 different collection !!!!!! for me to share a little with you all the way I made this with some the information I made a simple little video which is not my normal video so please be kind LOL!!!

I hope that you all have been inspired today seeing some inspirations from myself and the other Pink STamper Designers, I thank you for stopping over and hope that you return again soon. Just remmeber that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!


Create Hugs
Edna





9 comments:

  1. Glad you finished your project! =) I couldn't find the video though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layering of images you did for this project. It makes it so interesting.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous book! I need to make something like this myself. I am thinking about the Your Story too. TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal! I love how you made the cover with so many different cuts and elements.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal Edna! You are so talented!!


    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and I really like the sentiment and the type face I think I really want this set.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!!! Love the cuts you used on the front, the stamps and the Mariposa stack is fantastic! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Edna this is incredible, I can't believe you used so many stamps---they all look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZA, Edna! You totally rocked this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete