Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Pink Stamper Guest Designer Today !!

Hello My Create Friends!

I'm so super excited for today to come Lol!! My very super sweet friend Robyn AKA My Pink STamper has me as a guest designer for her blog today :) I have had the pleasure of being friends with Robyn for a couple of years now, our friendship started with being a new design team member and grew so much from their.

I love the inspiration that Robyn give from her creative work and most of all her inspiration with her pep talks in post :) So that takes me to the creation that I made today for sharing. This is a cute and very simple Pocket Note Pad that has Big Encouragement for our daily lives.

Now here is a few sneek peeks for you and to see the video on how to create it with full pictures just click on THIS MY PINK STAMPER LINK and away you will go Lol!

I hope that you all enjoy and are inspired to create somethig for yourself and someone else in your life today and just know that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna


5 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Love the details and the colors.

    Kathy
    theyellow-card.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopped over and watched the video. Beautiful!!! Love that butterfly! I have that DCVW stack and I will be cutting a butterfly from that paper for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous paper. Butterflies are always a favorite.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. I love that the butterfly has little butterflies on it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say this is the best thing you've made yet. It's stunning.....

    ReplyDelete