Thursday, March 22, 2012

Celebrate Today !!!!!

Happy Thursday My Create Friends !!!

What a fabulous week of weather we have been blessed with, I have been working out in the yard alot this past week and loving all the beautiful flowers in bloom. So this is where my inspiration for this creation has come from to share with you all today.

My husband and I have a love for our yard, but not so much all the work that goes into each year LOL! I must say that the outcome every year is sooo worth all the hard work we do. I hope to share some pictures with you all soon when we have finished some of the things that we hae ben doing.

O.K. let's get on with today creation, I used my gypsy to create this card that I'm sharing today, I have been trying to share a little more with my gypsy to inspire some new Gypsy owners. I also used the stamp collection from MY PINK STAMPER SIMPLY SWEET OCCASIONS. This set was added to my collection just a couple of weeks ago and I'm sooooo in love with it.

Alright my Create friends, I hope that you have been inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in yor life today, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








16 comments:

  1. Oh, how darling! I need to learn how to use my Gypsy. It is still in the case...three months now :) Our weather has been fabulous too; enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. Love the colors and Embossing.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing & the touch of glitter on the sun. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card!TFS.I like the fact that you are sharing more to know my Gypsy.I want to be able to use it more and not be afraid.LOL
    Craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again you have created another beautiful card. I love it that you are showing all of us more about the use of the gypsy. I think I'm finally getting it. LOL

    Thanks Edna,
    lanejoy1@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card Edna!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Edna. Love the colors you used and the little bit of stickles adds so much. Good job on the video, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Edna! I don't have a gypsy but this is an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card!! I might need to try something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable Edna, the embossing & glitter paper looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I am going to make a practice one this weekend.( I don't have that cart but will try to find something similar. I am new to paper crafts and am learning so much. You have a wonderful teaching style....thank you so much. Can't wait to try all the information on my new Gypsy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a bright fun card! I love it! It just makes you smile. :) Hope your doing alright.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete