Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guest Designer for My Pink Stamper !

Hello My Create Friends !

I hope that your week is moving right along for you all, we are having some fabulous weather right now and I'm just loving it. Today I'm so very excited to share with you all the project that I created for being a Guest Designer for My Pink Stamper, I have been a designer for Robyn a couple years now.

Today you can visit her site see my video and creation with a CHANCE TO WIN THE STAMP COLLECTION "BOY CRAZY" which I used for my project. All you have to do is leave a comment and you are entered.

SO my friends make sure you visit My PINK STAMPER and leave a comment, and remeber to keep checking back at her site daily with more fun. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create my friends, thank you for stopping over and remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!



SNAP SHOT OF MY CREATION


4 comments:

  1. That is to cute!! Love the monster and the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your layout Edna!! That polka dot bg paper really makes everything stand out. Love the monster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a mother of two boys and I love your layout and now I'm going to have to purchase this cartridge lol it's too cute I'm new to cricut so I'm barely learning and trying to have a collection of things to use with my projects but
    You are so talented love your work

    ReplyDelete