Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Easter !!

Happy Friday to You !!!!

I'm loving this beautiful weather that we are having today, looking forward to getting outside with my grandson Kiyren and playing with some new bubbles and bubble machine LOL!!!

I wanted to share with you all today a super simple and fun Easter card I made using two different cartridges, and My Pink Stampers HAPPIEST MOMENTS STAMP COLLECTION. I hope you enjoy todays creation and are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life. Enjoy your weekend with family and friends and maybe a little crafty time in there for yourself :)

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








8 comments:

  1. Love it!So Cute!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edna, Just a short note to let you know I just love love love this card. I don't have any of Robyn's stamps but want some so bad. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Happy Crafting,
    Lane
    lanejoy1@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! Love the colors you used for that cute little bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable I like the little bunny. Super stamp set.
    Have a great weekend The bubble maker sounds like a lot of fun.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Your bunny is too cute! I'm a new follower here! I'll be back to see all you've done! Come and visit if you can!

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost bought that whole cartridge JUST for that bunny. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card Edna---great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete