Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Spring !!! Pink Designer Creation

Hello My Create and Pink Friends !!!

I must say that making this creation was so fun and the inspiration from the beautiful weather that we had could not been any more perfect. I love creating scrap layouts, this is one I will be filling with some family photos from our time outside looking at the new flowers bloom.

I was also really super excited to create with the new stamp collection of My Pink Stamper that was one of the first she created and released SIMPLY SWEET OCCASIONS. I have to say this is so a must have my friends :) I really love the images that are in this collection and the many different creation are endless with just this one set.

I used two different Cricut cartridges Create A Critter and Sugar and Spice, this was so fun to put together as you will see in the video LOL!!!! I hope that you enjoy todays inspiration and please make sure that you visit MY PINK STAMPER to see all the other fabulous designer creations and checkout her retailers for the great selection of stamps she has.

I thank you for taking time and stopping over today and hope that you return again soon, remeber that YOU ARE AWESOMME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








15 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Edna!! I love the colors you chose. And those great stamped flowers. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! That butterfly is one of my favorite ones. I love how your flowers match your paper.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edna, Love, love, love the layout. The colors are so pretty together. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! You have definitely inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very nice project.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna you are awesome. I love all your ideas. Thanks for sharing with us. faypoo45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Edna, those butterflies are adorable & I really like that scalloped frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Edna! PERFECT colors for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make it look so easy. Beautiful lo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just adorable! TFS. I'm a newbie to your blog and I'll be back often!

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Edna, I super love your beautiful layout, I love all the details!!! Thanks for sharing
    and super crafty hugs for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your SP! It's so bright and fun! I love how you stamped the flower in the scallop. Great idea. :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. This came out really cute Lots of fun colors in this card.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The little butterflies on the layout are so precious. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete