Thursday, March 15, 2012

Have A Happy Birthday Princess !!

Happy Day My Create Friends !

Well today is my Baby Girls 21st Birthday ! I can't believe it has been that long ago it seems like just a day ago we were playing in her little house and watching Reading Rainbow. I miss those days, my how the time has flew by.

I 'm very greatful to see the beautiful young woman that my baby girl has grown to become, with the many changes that she has shared with us in her life and look forward to many more blessed years as her Mother. I want to share with you all the card I made for her using the Cricut Gypsy and the Rock Princess cartridge with the My Pink Stamper collection Everyday Sentiments.

I thank you for stopping over and hope that you have been inspired to create today something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME TO ME!!!!!!!

Create HUgs
Edna










8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love it. Happy 21st to your Princess.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!!! I love it! Happy Birthday to your daughter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you're daughter is Beautiful as well as her card!!! They do grow up waaay too fast don't they?!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card to suit your lovely daughter. TFS.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card for this special occasion! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE your princess card! I learn so much from your vides, wish I had a Cricut Expression and the Gypsy but God will provide!
    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card. Thanks for the instructions on how to weld on the gyspy. Your instructions were so easy that I welded my 1st card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great girl Edna!!! ;) What an adorable crown you made for her, too--great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete