Monday, March 12, 2012

Purr-Fect Monday !!!!

Hello My Create Friends !

Wow! what a beautiful weekend we had with such wonderful weather, I spent the days working with my new creative toy that my Sweet Husband got for me. The Wacom Bamboo tablet with all the fabulous creative software for photo designs and tons of art applications !

I will hope to share some of my first work with you soon, today I want to share with you all this little card I made working with the Cricut Lite cartridge Sugar and Spice and the stamp collection from My Pink Stamper More Punny-licious. I think this is a great little card to haveon hand for just about any occasion that may pop-up.

I hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and thank you for taking time to stop over today and hope that you return again soon,
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!


Create HUgs
Edna


 


8 comments:

  1. Super cute...you should enter this at FCCB this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I love it! I love it!!!!! I totally forgot that sweet little kitty was on that cartridge! Love all the layers, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Bamboo tablet. Great kitty card in the meantime. Thanks.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so cute. New follower. Love the card AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so cute Edna, the cat & her little green bow are both just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute card. I love all your work.

    ReplyDelete