Thursday, March 1, 2012

Unfrog-getable !!!

Happy Day Crafters !!

I hope you are all doing weel, we have been very blessed the past two days with some fabulous weather almost like Spring :) I had to make this little cutie with the Cricut cartridge Live Simply and My Pink Stampers collection More Punny-licious

It is really a very simple and quick card but thats the kind I like to create and have on hand for just about any occassion or event that may POP UP Lol!!!

I,m busy working on many other creations in my studio to share with you all in the next week(s) and hope that you look forward to seeing them as I do to sharing with you all. I thank you for stopping over today for a visit and hope that I have inspired you to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love how quick and simple it was to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Edna, I like the flowers you put behind the frog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Edna. I have that cartridge but froget to use it. Thanks for the reminder. Say, what are you using in your Scotch Quick Dry glue as a stopper? Mine has gotten hard a few times and I just love all your handy dandy tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Edna. Thanks for all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. When you have the right sentiment, the card just seems to be easy to create.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card! Love the frog! Thanks for sharing!
    Angela
    gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just so adorable!!! Love the flower and frog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just so adorable! Gets me in the mood for Spring. TFS Catie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER CUTE!! Absolutely love this card...I see a lift in my future! TFS!

    ReplyDelete