Saturday, March 24, 2012

Whoooooo Loves You !!!

Happy Weekend My Create Friends !

I hope that you all are having great weather and lots of funtime with your family and friends. We are having the rain with heavy stroms right now so my outside work is put on hold (which I'm not upset about LOL!)

So with the weather allowing me to take a break from my yard work I have some platime in my studio, and this is one of my creation I made working with the Cricut Expression and my Cuttle Bug embossing. My stamp sentiment is from the MY PINK STAMPER collection "MORE PUNNY-LICIOUS"

I hope you all are inpired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for taking time to stop over today and hope that you return again soon for another visit. Now I'm off to create my friends looking forward to sharing again very soon, remember that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







12 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Edna! Love everything about it! The tree bark looks great! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a great card. Thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!This is so sweet!Love it!Love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The woodgrain Cuttlebug folder really did a nice job. Love the little owl. And thanks for the tip about using chalk instead of ink to highlight the card. I would have just used ink which would result in a heavy handed look. TFS.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for sharing your ideas and talents with us.

    scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet! Whoooo loves this? ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool card. i have seen these style but your is the cutest yet, my word on it.
    take care and i hope we get your rain so my yard gets the spa treatment, wink! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card!! Love the embossing, chalking and that sweet little owl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edna - very cute and simple card. Thanks for reminding us to bring out the chalk again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, Edna!!! Love your colors!


    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome card, love the way you colored with chalk, makes the tree look so real. Great tip, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute Edna, the colors & texture look great!

    ReplyDelete