Monday, March 5, 2012

YUMMY for The TUMMY !!

Good Monday My Create Friends !

I sooo hope you all had a great weekend with family and friends, mine was not very exciting here Lol!! we had some colder weather and so the going outside thing just not to exciting to me :)
I did take sometime and do a little baking and creating this Yummy little treat box that I want to share with you all today.

I used the Cricut Projects cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes and along with that I used My Pink Stampers collection Yummy-licious perfect pair together. I have been reading and trying out some of Robyn's cupcake recipe sooo super tasty :)

Well my friends I hope that you enjoy todays creation and are inspired to create something today for yourself and someone else in your life, I also want to thank you for taking time out to stop over for a visit and hope that you return again soon, with that said I want to remind you all that this Friday is PINKALICIOUS BLOG HOPPING !!!!!!
Remember that YOU ALL AE AWESOME !!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




6 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SWEET BOX. THE PINK RIBBON IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE SENTIMENT IS RIGHT ON. I ENJOY WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS. I ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THE CRICUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edna. You're a good teacher. Darling box too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic treat box!! Love the ribbon and the heart. Wonderful sentiment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your video very much. What a beautiful box. It makes me want to get this cartridge.

    Kathy
    Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for something sweet to put some truffles in for the hostess gifts for my baby shower! Thank you for inspiring me to make these!

    ReplyDelete