Monday, April 9, 2012

Butterfly Happy Spring !

Happy Monday My Friends !

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your family and friends, we spent the day with my family had a funtime together. I have a very large family with 6 Brothers and four older sisters, which I'm the baby of the bunch lol! so when the family gets together it truely is an event :)

I have a fun little creation to share with you all today that I made using the Gypsy and My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments Collection. As you can guess with such a large family I always have a need for many cards to keep on hand, with so many birthdays and holidays its always a challenge to keep it straight.

I hope that you enjoy todays creation and that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I hope that you return again for another visit and remember that
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






6 comments:

  1. so uplifting and bright! great job!
    ♥ Cyndy
    arcyscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again. Very cute card and yet another lesson on the Gyspy. You are the BEST !!!

    lanejoy1@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!Sweet!Made Me Smile!!!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Edna---terrific colors & I love the images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little card. The stamp was perfect on there too. I love watching others use their gypsy. I can't even cut without using mine anymore. Thanks for all the little tips. By the way, what is it you use as a stopper for your Scotch Quick Dry glue?

    jamme@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super adorable card!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete