Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Earth Day !

Hello My Create Friends !!

I'm so loving the fabulous weather that we are enjoying right now, we have recieved a surprise visit from my In-Laws this week from Florida so they must have put a little sunshine in thier pocket to bring along Lol!! I have a super fun and very fast creation for yo all today to celebrate in Earth Day which will be here in a few days.

I like to try and recyle as much as possible when crafting and other ways around our house, I used My Pink Stampers Spectacular Sayings collection with the Cricut cartridge Give A Hoot. So I hope that you all enjoy this one and I'm off to spend so fun family time with both my grandsons and thier great Grandparents this will be the first time that we all have been together :)

Have a Fabulous sunny day and remember YO ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna


                                                                                                                                                                           


6 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Clean and simple! TFS--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Earth Day. The weather here in Florida has been great. Glad you are enjoying some there now. :)

    Hope you will come see my new projects when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Edna, I really like the globe image!!

    ReplyDelete