Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love You Teacher !

Hello My Create and Pink Friends !

What a fun filled day this will be for you today, we are sharing creations made by the My Pink Stamper Designers and you don't want to miss any of the fabulous inspiration :) Visit MY PINK STAMPER to see all the great creations from the designers.

I used a brown paper bag for my project with the Cricut cartridge Give A Hoot, my sentiment collection is from My Pink Stampers School Days collection. This was a super fun time creating and very easy project to have on hand for the end of the school year that is coming up very soon.

I hope that you enjoy todays creation and that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








9 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!!Teachers are going to love this!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Any teacher would feel so special to get this on Teacher Appreciation Day, or any day for that matter! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORBALE!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice way to say thanks to teachers. Great project.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky teacher! That was such a cute way to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Edna! I love your projects, thanks for all your awesome ideas.

    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift set. I love how you used a paper bag and chalk board paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sack Edna, the little paper clips you added look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea love the paper bag idea the apples and especially the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete