Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Note !

Hey My Create Friends !

Hope your week is moving along well for you, I've been creating in the studio this week our weather here has turned cold again so the yard work is put on hold for now :) I have a quick project to share with you all today, this is something I love to use my scrap paper for and always great to have on hand.

I used one Cricut cartridge Formal Occasions and My Pink Stampers collection Simply Sweet Occasion, which is a perfect set to make so many different cards. I will be spending the rest of my day running around town and then hopeful to get a little more create time in this evening :)

Also remember that tomorrow night at 8:00 PM (CST) 9:00 (EST) will be having our April My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop, so I hope that you will be joining us for the fun. I thank you for stopping over today for a visit and hope that you are inspired to create something for yurself and someone else in your life.
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!

Create Hugs
Edna






6 comments:

  1. Great video and cute little cards too. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. They are adorable! Great idea for my scraps :)
    Jaren
    http://purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable!! Perfect little cards to have handy!! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute!!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make several cards at once and keep them on hand for a quick giveaway. TFS.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards and your sense of humor. TFS.

    ReplyDelete