Friday, April 6, 2012

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop !!

Happy Friday My Create Friends !!

I'm super excited tonight we are having a Blog Hop so if you are showing up from Super Crafty Ms. CRISTI then you are moving right along with us and at 10 o'clock (CST) we will be having My Pink Stamper LIVE!!!!! so if you are just stopping over for a visit join us in the hop that starts at MY PINK STAMPER and then come chat with us all after :)

So the theme for this blog hop is anything Birthday, and I have to confess that not only are we celebrating Robyn's daughters birthday tonight, we will be celebrating two birthdays in my home tomorrow my son and myself. Yelp he and I share the same birthday how awesome is that for a birthday gift LOL!!!

Now let me get on with my creation that I made using some fun paper from DCWV, Spellbinders, and of course My Pink Stamper collection SIMPLY SWEET OCCASIONS I love this set with the fun shapes and super cute sentiments. I finshed off with a touch of stickles and called it a finished card my friends, so now its time for you to hop over to the Fabulous KARLEE and remeber to hop back to My Pink Stamper when your all finished. I hope to chat with you all tonight and remember YOU ARE ALL AWESOME !!!!!!

Create HUgs
Edna





BLOG ROLL












31 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card!!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Edna!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Edna. I hope you have a GREAT day. faypoo45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors great cupcake!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how that great pops out! Great card. Happy birthday to you & your son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna,

    Love the card, such Springy colors! oh and I love the cupcake.

    Jess
    http://craftingwithjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the colors!!!

    ~Lauren
    queen_lade at yahoo.com
    http://www.scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun Birthday card. Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cupcakes are always so much fun. Nice card. Regina

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and bright...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you and your son!!! Very cute card, love the stickles on the candle and cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very Pretty and Sweet Card!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card Edna, the bright fun colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the name of your blog, I just had to start out by saying that! Its super cute.
    I loved your project and reminded me of Robyn's daughter because she is always talking about how her daughter loves cupcakes!

    Thanks for your project
    Tina - Two Chics and a Cricut
    Please stop by our blog - www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com I'm giving away 2 of Roybn's Stamps sets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Nice color combo!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card. Love the mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card. The shape is different. The added sparkle is a great touch. By the way Happy Birthday.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Edna!! Just got here and hope you are having a blasst! Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is SOOO sweet Edna! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Edna, and thanks for sharing this beautiful card. I love all the colors and sparkly touches.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday to you and your son and this card is so cute! Love making birthdaycards!

    Enjoy your special day and have a great Easter

    Jannie
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors you chose! They are perfect together! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday Edna! Your are very talented and this card is great. Love the bright colors. TFS. Now moving over to your last post (the flower pot) - life has been busy, so I missed checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute card Edna! My son and I also share the same birthday!!!! How cool is that! I always say I could never get a birthday gift to top that. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Birthday Wishes, Edna!!!! Have a great one!!!!


    Brenda W>

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beautiful Edna!! I hope you and your son had a wonderful birthday!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the card. Thanks for the inspiration uskdgb70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your simple card design now make some other design to post in your blog for us.
    Gift Card printing
    Scratch Cards
    Printed Gift Cards

    ReplyDelete