Friday, April 27, 2012

My Pink Stamper New Release !!!

Hello My Pink Fans and Create Friends !!! Soooooooo who is super duper excited with me for todays stamp collection(s) release from My Pink STamper so today Robyn has released 4 new sentiment collections that I just know you all are going to love I have a couple of creations to share today and tomorrow I hope to have another with a video :)

Make sure you pop over to her blog and see some of the fabulous creations from the othe Design team girls, which are fabulous !!!! thanks for stopping over today and I hope that you are inspired to create (and buy some new stamps He! He!) YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!

Create Hugs Edna






1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are wonderful!!! Love the faith one and that dress on the other one! :)

    ReplyDelete