Saturday, April 28, 2012

Running into the wind !

Hello My Pink Fans and Create Fans !

So did you all watch the LIVE UStream last night? if not then you missed out on and super duper announcement from Robyn that you will want to go and watch the recording He! He!

I told you that we would be creating with the new collections from My Pink Stamper  and here is one that I want to share with you today from one of the four collections just released Never Give Up! and yes the title says it all about this set. If you love like I do to send uplifting and encouragement to friends and family this is a for sure must have.

So for this creation I used one Cricut cartridge Pink Journey along with the perfect sentiment :) and just added alittle ribbon with some fun pattern paper.Makesure that you all mark your calenders for MAY 5th which is National Scrapbooking Day cause you will want to join in on all the exciting fun and give aways planned :)

I thank you all for stopping over today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!

Create Hugs Edna






5 comments:

  1. Aww! Such a wonderful inspiration, this is my favorite set of the new releases thank you for a great video tutorial

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I live in an area that gets really strong winds. Today, we are at the Relay For Life (Cancer Walk) and the winds picked up and blew dirt into our faces and the pop up tents across the field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Great image with that sentiment.
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Edna, the little running girl is one of my favorite images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!!! Don't know how I missed seeing this card and video! :)

    ReplyDelete