Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Thoughts of You !!

Hello My Create Friends !

I'm so super sorry that I did'nt get to post on Monday, we recieved a surprise visit from my In-Laws from Florida and it was a fabulous day with them. I do have the winner from the blog hop which is for the I-Tool so the WINNER IS !!

Missy  What a pretty card Edna, I really like the color combo!!! Congrats my friend :)

Now lets get on with some creative sharing for today, I used the Gypsy to create this project and you can do this one with out the gypsy if you don't have one. I used two cartridges from Cricut Wrap it Up and Walk In My Garden, then the perfect stamp collecton Simply Sweet Ocassions from My Pink Stamper. Then I used some Versa Watermark Ink and a little yellow ribbon to finish off the creation , I love the way it turned out and think I will be makinf a few more of these to keep on hand.

I hope that you enjoy todays creation and that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank youfor taking time to stop over for a visit and hope that you return again very soon YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






11 comments:

  1. Very cute...love it and your video. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the watering can with its layers. Cute flowers too.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Edna. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your box and that adorable watering can. Love how you did the flowers coming out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and the ribbon really makes it pop!! TFS!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Thank you Edna, I've been wanting one of these for a while!!! :) Your pillow box is adorable, I like the watering can & the fun yellow ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Edna! I haven't been over here in quite some time and thought I'd pop in for a quick hello and look around. Your project turned out beautifully! I love how the pretty yellow ribbon makes the whole thing just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little gift box. Sometimes I don't check out all the great cuts that each cartridge can cut. The flowers with the watering can was such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darling my friend!

    ReplyDelete