Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank You !

Hello My Create Friends !

I hope all is well, I've been out doing some yard work with my husband this past week and I'm so excited to see all the flowers blooming. I made this little note card from that inspiration and I think it will be a fabulous note card to have on hand anytime you may need that thank you card.

I use My Pink STampers Sweet Baby collection and the Cricut cartridge Walk In My Garden, what a great set of fun Springtime images to create lots of fun cards and scrapbook layouts. I will be spending sometime in the studio this week creating a birthday card for my (baby Boy) well he is a young man with his own family but still my baby boy lol!!! so look for that coming up.

I hope you enjoy todays creation and you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else, that you return again for another visit soon. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new scrapper and while blog hopping I found your site. I am so happy to be here you do some amazing work all so pretty. I amyour newest follower, Please come to my blog and become a follower too. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!!! Love the little sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card!
    ♥ Cyndy
    arcyscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete