Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Doodles Celebrate

Hello My Create Friends !

Have you been enjoying all the great creations with the new My Pink STamper Image Stamp collections? I know my creative time has been so fun working with images and coloring, I've missed that so much. I would like to say Thank You to Robyn aka My Pink STamper for being such a wonderful creative mentor over the years and evn more a fabulous friend to me.

I have been blessed with the fun of working Craeting with Robyn and to be a part of her design Illustrator of  Image collections is beyond fabulous. I also thank each of you for the wonderful support and continued encouragement you give me :)

So lets share some crafty stuff LOL!!! this is a creation made using the new Birthday Doodle collection and the Cricut cartride Birthday Bash, if you would like to see the Birthday Doodle Kit, Girlie Doodle collection, and the Fabulous My Pink STamper Tumbler from the release click it HERE !!

I thank you for taking time and stopping over today, I hope your inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





9 comments:

  1. Absolutely, Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! This is great!!!! I love the stamped images and your shaped card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. Congrats on these images.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, as always good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fun Edna! Sure to put a smile on the recipient's face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is tooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Edna!! Way to go!! Your images are so cute! Love them and all your cards!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Edna, I love the circular shape & the little clohtespins!!

    ReplyDelete