Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Heartfelt Sympathy

Good Day My Create Friends !

I must say I'm very sorry for the day late post, my Monday did'nt go as planned :/ I recieved very sad news that a very dear friend of mine had passed away unexcepted so I have been with family and other friends to find some comfort.

I did take some time to create this card and would like to share with you all today and hope to not only inspire you but encourge you to take a minute and call, text, or email your friends and loved ones today tell them you love them and thank them for being apart of your life.

So let me announce my WINNER from the NSD Blog Hop :)
          Audrey
Hi Edna aka Pinkie, you know how much I love you and your videos. i look forward to seeing them every day. Thank you so much for the inspirationand a chance to win a set of stamps. I have not yet been able to purchase a set of them but would love to win a set.
God Bless
CONGRATS !!!! Please email me at positivelypinke@att.net with your address so I can get them out to you my create friend :) again I thank you all each and every one for the continued support of my create blog and just know that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

BIG HUGS EDNA






10 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss. This is such a beautiful card, thank you for haring during such a sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. You have made a beautiful card. These are so difficult to make.
    Take care,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Your card is beautiful and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss, it's never easy to lose a friend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I'm so sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is awesome. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Edna I'm so sorry for your loss. Will keep you in my prayers my friend. Your card is stunning, so simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for the inspirational card in a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sympathy card. I almost always use butterflies on my sympathy cards. The butterfly is the national Hospice symbol. I always look forward to your videos and find them inspiring, as you know I am a great fan. Someday I will own a Cricut Expression and more carts. I put to good use my carts with my Cricut Create and am happy that God blessed me with such an awesome machine and great turorials from you. Have a great and awesome day. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear of your loss. Your card is beautiful and I am sure it will bring the family some comfort.

    ReplyDelete