Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's A Girl Thing !

Good Day My Create Friends !!

I have this sper fun and simple card that I created using the Cricut Expression with the Cricut cartridge Groovey Times along with MY PINK STAMPER newest collection GIRLIE SAYINGS LOVE IT !! I hope that youare excited about this Friday and the upcoming event that will be starting on MY PINK STAMPER cause we are going to blow your creative minds LOL!!!!

I hope you enjoy todays creation and that you are inspired to create, thank you for stopping over and I hope you return again very soon :)

Create Hugs Edna







6 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Lee-Ann :)
    I love the embossing...I always mean to emboss...then I forget and stick my background down...ARG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so so pretty!! Love the colors. And if you hadn't of said, I would of kept on thinking the flower was one of the cuts!! Great addition! I think I just may have to get this cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. This cartridge is on my wish list just need more money!. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I love that Schotch quick dry glue, cannot gt it here in Mexico Boo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete