Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sending lots of Love !

Hello My Fabulous Friends !

Let me first say I'm super sorry for the delay in my posting, things have been so crazy around the house the past couple of days with a couple of my loved ones having some health issues. I a day behind so lets see if we can play catch up LOL!!!

Today I will be sharing with you all a creation I made using the newest collection from My Pink Stamper Handle with care, I love this set what a great way to dress-up the outside of your envi's to go with your beautiful cards.

So my super duper sweet creative friends, I hope that you have enjoyed todays posting and that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life. I hope that you return again soon for another visit remember that YOU ALLL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





4 comments:

  1. I love your card. What a fun new stamp set. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is awesome Edna!! I so love it! From the papers your used to that great stamp set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edna, a very cute card. I must order this stamp set. And you made me laugh when you said you had to close the ink, or you would have ink on your hands. That is something I would say or do. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Anyone would love to receive one of these cards showing this new stamp set. TFS

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete