Thursday, May 10, 2012

Snail Mail

Hello My Create Friends !

I hope that your week is moving along well for you all, I've been busy with so many things going on around my house. We are doing some house DIY stuff and then with my friend passing this week I've been in and out taking care of family and on top I'm super creative busy with some AWESOME THINGS that are going on with MY PINK STAMPER that I just know all of you are going to flip your creative hats over !!!!!!!!

So you will see a new Blinkie added to my page and I want you all to mark this date because this is one event that you are not going to want to miss HE! HE! I know I can't wait for it :) So lets get on with my creation to share with you all today, I must say that with the passing of my friend this week it has given me a reality check with how much I really keep in touch with them all, so I have been making cards to send out to friends and family that I don't get to see or talk with much anymore.

I used the Gypsy with the Cricut cartridge Create A Critter with the one of the newest collection release from Robyn aka MY PINK STAMPER Handle with care. I love this set and all the fabulous wonderful creations that we can make using it. I hope that you all are inspired today to create something for yourself and for others in your life YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!

Create Hugs Edna



5 comments:

  1. Loved that card and the stamp set. What a perfect match. Thanks for showing me another thing to do with the cartridges that I already own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I love Create-a-Critter. Such a fun and versatile cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to send out some cards to friends too. You just never know.

    Nicely done,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Edna, the colors look great agains that background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute card. My prayers go out to you and your friends family, sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete