Friday, June 1, 2012

Dazzle Fashionista !

Hello My Create Friends,

I know it's been a few days but things are really crazy right now in my family, I'm hoping that I can get some relif soon and back to the creative me. I want to share with you all this fun super quick card I made using the Cricut cartridge Groovey Times with the sentiment collection from My Pink Stamper Girlie Sayings, which is one of the newest release along with the Girlie doodles image collection.

I hope that you are inspired today my friends and that you will create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE AWESOME TO ME !!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love those boots! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this cartridge. Thanks for showing us your boots.

    Barb from Toronto, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! This is fabulous!! Love those awesome boots!! The sentiments are great, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete