Friday, June 22, 2012

My Pink Stamper Release Blog Hop

Hi My Create Friends!

I hope that you are hopping over from the awesome COURTNEY  that means you are moving along just fine. If you have just pop over to see my creations thank you and please join in the BLOG HOP which starts at MY PINK STAMPER, to see the newest collection release from Robyn that is just sooooooo amazing and super festive YANKEE-DOODLES!!

                 
         Click HERE and go direct to SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE


Now make sure you enter the GIVE AWAY for a KIT at MY PINK STAMPER the Kit will go on sale LIVE at 12:00 (CST) here is a time line list for today.

10:00 am CST - Blog Hop with My Pink Designers! (Enter to win the new release!!)

11:30 am CST - My Pink Stamper Live with Robyn! 

11:45 am CST - Winner announced!

12:00 pm CST - New Kit for sale and Priority Shipping the same day!! 

For my project I made a Lemon Bar Treat Can for the cookout this year and i just love the out come so festive I can't wait to show it off with the family LOL! the can I picked up at Joanne all my Images and Sentiments are from the Yankee-Doodle collection colored usin the fabulous Pro Marker.

I hope that you are as excited about this collection, and having fun hopping with us now head over to the Fabulous ANGLEA . I hope your inspired and thank you for stopping over my friends I'm hoping to get things back to a little normal here soon and share more so just remember
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!

Big Hugs
Edna









BLOG HOP LIST
















30 comments:

  1. Edna, This is just too cute :) Thanks for sharing.
    Jessica
    jrparlier@gmail.com
    http://jessica-fortheloveofcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...gorgeous project...great stamp design too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive way to come ready for a party!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Edna, you had a great time with this fun stamp set...beautifully designed stamps, don't you agree? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! Love how you used the stamp set to really showcase it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one very festive can! What a perfect addition to a family party on the 4th! Edna, you did a beautiful job with these stamps, and this project really showcases them perfectly! Great job, and TFS!

    izzyw0611@yahoo.com
    creatingexpressionsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edna! How fun is that??? Thank you so much for helping me design this stamp set. You have MEGA talent and I just *heart* you!!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - you have been busy stamping and cutting and coloring girl! I love the lid - it is so cute! And congrats on another great collaboration - the set is awesome!
    Noelle
    herzigfam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cut tin. And you can reuse it every year..Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is a gorgeous tin! Love all the stamps you put on it...it's perfect!!

    www.jeannespapercrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That would make a great 'favor' for a giveaway at a 4th Of July party!

    Sheri R

    ReplyDelete
  14. Edna, what a wonderful way to decorate the tin. TFS
    Gina
    creationsbyGina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great design with the MPS set!
    jashmore1944@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute project,love all the flare!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your treat can idea. It's so awesome! Great job the stamp design. I especially love that little firecracker!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on designing such a fab stamp set and i love your decorated favor

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your re-purposed cookie tin. Edna, you did an awesome job illustrating these stamps. I've already placed my order and I can't to play. :)

    lflinesastcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous treat can! I'll bet everyone will want one when they see it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the tin! I'm sure what's inside is yummy too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just fantastic Edna!! I so love all of the decorations you have put on the lid. So festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great tin to serve lemn bars in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Edna -- another fun and fabulous project! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun project Edna! I love, love, love how you used so many of your incredible images on here!! They are sooooooo stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks like you used every stamp on the set great job.
    cute stamps.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful project Edna! Love this new set!
    lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete