Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday Doodles Celebrate Card

Happy Thursday My Create Friends!

I hope your week is moving right along for you all, I'm staying very busy around here lol! with all three Grandsons and the house selling. I took a few minutes and made a Birthday Card for a friend, I used the Fabulous stamp collection Birthday Doodles from My Pink Stamper.

I just love all the great image collections that have been released in the past few weeks, if you have not had the chance to view them all and the great kits that are offered you ca go here to see them at SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE

Alright my fabulous fav creative friends, lets get into the fun stuff, I hope that you enjoy the creation and are inspired today to make something for yourself and someone else in your life, remember to tell all your loved ones how much they mean to you and you love them.
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





4 comments:

  1. Super cute and enjoy those grandkids!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Big punch from a little card. Love the shopping bag, how you did the bg paper and the great sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Edna, I really like the green panel you centered the bag image on!!

    ReplyDelete