Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guest Designer For My Pink Stamper !

Hello My Create Friends !

I hope your having a great weekend, I'm excited to be a guest designer today for the super fabulous Robyn AKA My Pink Stamper. I have been so blessed being part of her design team and even more blessed being her friend :)

As you know My Pink STamper launched her Doodles image collectios in May and I have been part of her Illustrator Designer, how fun it is lol!!! this design spotlight will be on our new collection just released and I would just love for you all to stop over to see my creation and share alittle blogger love :) oh and did I tell you that we have a give away going on for my design spotlight He! He!

I hope to see you all ther here is the link and a sneek peek for you all
MY PINK STAMPER



Big Create Hugs
Edna

2 comments:

  1. Your layout page is awesome Edna!! I love the colors! Those stamps are great. :)

    ReplyDelete