Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hi All!

I hope your having a great weekend, my sweet husband and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary :) I can't believe that it has been ten years, I can still remember the first time we went on a date lol!!!

I'm still trying to get it together not having my studio anymore, things are just all over the place lol!! I must say that selling your house does keep you very busy and very stressed at all times. I know my husband will be happy when we sell the house just so we can sit down for one evening and  not worry about it all LOL!!

I used the Cricut cartridge Sweethearts for the card I made my sweetest love, and I used the sentiment collection Happiest Moments from MY PINK STAMPER, my cardstock is Stamin Up and Bazzill. The ink is of course my very favorite BLACKEST NIGHT from My Pink STamper.

I hope that you all enjoy today creation and that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, remember to tell your loved ones how much they meen to you each and everyday :)

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!

Big HUgs
Edna




12 comments:

  1. Super cute...Happy Anniversary! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Happy Anniversary! I love your card. I think I may need to buy this cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Edna and Hubby !! Love the card as always and have sure missed you and your videos. Sure hope you sell your house soon so you can get back to crafting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so BEAUTIFUL!!!Absolutely Amazing!!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your Anniversary card. Wish I could get stuff herer in Mexico like the clothes pins and such. I make my own colored twine fron twine I by in the hardware store. Have a wonderful anniversary!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary. I've been married for 40 years! Hope you make some more milestones with your guy. I hope your house sells before your sanity goes ... I know from experience.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fantastic!! Happy Anniversary to y'all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card :)

    roseimini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there Edna! What a cute card, I love the little clothes pins you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. estetik

    ReplyDelete