Friday, July 13, 2012

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop !

Hello My Create Friends and Pink Fans!

Thanks for stopping over, if you are coming from the fabulous HELEN then you are moving right along, if you have just stopped by for a visit then please join us in the BLOG HOP at MY PINK STAMPER. I have been MIA for a few weeks I know my friends, lots has been going on with our house up for sale, the birth of my third beautiful Grandson, and as you all know the passing of my sister.

I'm hoping that we sale the house soon it's a very stressful thing to do, I spend alot of my time visiting the grandbabies and helping out my sister family. So I'm happy to be sharing with you all today the super fun Image collection from ROBYN aka My Pink Stamper, I just adore her she is a truely fabulous lady and I'm very greatful that she is my dear friend.

This collection Moo-ey Doodles is so stinking cute!!!!! I love the kit. I love the images and had a ton of fun making so super cute creations with them, which I will plan to share with you all next week :)
For today I made a super easy and very awesome card for sending out to family and friends when we move.

I hope you enjoyed the creation my friends and enjoy all the fabulous inspiration from the other great designers, the next stop on your hop is the Super Creative Cristi. Thanks for stopping and remember that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!

BIG Create Hugs
Edna






KIT GOODIES !!!!






                              BLOG HOP LIST














25 comments:

  1. Very adorable. I love the barn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute great job on the stamp set Edna I am really looking forward to using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I do hope your house sells soon. And I've been keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you Edna and I've been worried about you, congratulations on your new grandchild, I'm glad it's just life absorbing you - enjoy it! Another great set! Well done!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cloud technique and the card is great too, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new Grandson!!!! Good luck with the sale of your home and with your move.
    Love your card!! That stamp set is adorable!! Love the sentiments on it and all of the darling cows. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet...love the barn image you used with the stamp! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, I have no plans to move, but if I did, this would be a great idea!

    Liz Seubert
    17eroses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new Grandson! Prayers be with you and your family for your loss. Hope the move goes well and you get a great big Craft Room out of it...lol...sometimes laughter is the best medicine...so it's said.

    Now, your card is super cute! You did an amazing job on the Artwork and Design, Robyn must be so proud. The little cows are so cute...I love the one you call Daisy, that's my favorite. Take care and you will be in my Prayers.
    Take care,
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh it is such a wonderful way to let people know your mooved and your new address!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I M so sorry!!! So happy for your new little granbaby!!
    This card is so cuteeeeeee I used to really have a cow named Daisy and a Kitty named Daisy..:O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used the barn with the cow stamp. Your moving? You just finished our amazing craft sudio.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been praying for you Edna! Congratulations on your new grand baby! I think you card is so cute and I hope that you will get to use that very soon because that means your house has sold! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so adorable!!! These images are amazing Edna, you did a beautiful job creating!!! LOVE THEM!!!
    Praying for you dear!
    Big Hugs
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO cute Edna! You got skills!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... the way you did the sky in the background and the rest in the foreground makes the card look 3-D!

    Sheri R

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad to see you again, Edna! Missed you. Congrats on your new baby grandson and hope he's already growing strong and healthy. Great card, but just so glad to hear from you again. You have been in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love cute cows. Your project is great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cow is so sweet. Great card. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The images are just darling Edna!! You gals did a fantastic job on them. Congrats on the new grand baby! Your card is adorable, the cow looks really great embossed & cut out!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card Edna -- I must pull out this cartridge and get to creating more with it. The illustrations for the stamp set are Moo-ey fabulous! Best of luck to you my friend and praying all goes well. :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really cute, Edna! I love the barn and the silo :)

    ReplyDelete