Thursday, August 23, 2012

WHere Oh Where has Edna Been ?

Hello My Fabulous Friends!

I know its been a while I just want to give an update to where I have been and what has been happening with me in the last few weeks. We have sold our house and just finished the packing everything up and putting everything into storage, we are blessed that we have the bestest ever friends which we will be staying with until find a new house :)

I do miss you all so much and hope that I can find some creative time to share with you all soon, my besty Cindy is so very crafty and will be teaching me how to sew while I stay with her. So i'm very excited about that and hope to share with you all some of my new crafty fun :)

I wish you all a great week and hope that all is well with you and your loved ones

Big Create Hugs
Edna

11 comments:

  1. Good luck finding the perfect house for your family! I hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on selling your house. Good luck finding the next perfect home. Sure have been missing your creations, but I kinda figured that y'all sold!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so glad to find this post from you. I love your creations/videos and have been missing you. So glad you sold your house and good luck in finding the perfect home. Hope to see something crafty when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear from you Edna, hope your move is giong well.....packing, ick.....but once it's all done, it's so worth it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on selling your house and good luck on finding a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I have missed you so much. I knew you have been very busy with selling your house and packing but I still missed you. Congrats on selling your house. So, you are going to learn more sewing. That's great but don't forget...we love Edna making videos of card making and look so forward to you being able to get back with us. Hope you find your ideal new home and when you do and get all settled we all would love to see pictures. Love You Edna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really missed your videos. Hope you are able to find a new home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool blog, intersting articles and great pictures....
    well done Dave your a credit to bloggers!!
    Domain reseller
    cheapest domain reseller

    ReplyDelete
  9. burun estetiği i hve one site related to 6 step website is to let the clients know the steps of making new website.Manage your Inner Pages ,Pay & Activate,Choose Your Domain & Space,Customize your Homepage,Template selection,Nature of your Business

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Celebrity corporate club

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had gone through it thoroughly its really worth to spent time on it and i really got to know a lot more from it .
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete