Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Scrapbooking !

Hi My Create Friends!

I hope all is going well for everyone, I have to say that things here are so crazy busy with the moving out of our house and the search for a new place. I'm excited to be out looking at new places and thinking of all the great new things I will be able to do when we find a new home :)

I have been trying to work on some scrapbook pages for my Grandson(s) because I have two of them that will be celebrating birthdays very soon, My oldest Grandson Kiyren will be turning 2 this November and my middle Grandson Liam will be turning 1 this October.

I have books that I make for each of them to celebrate that year in thier life and all the fun times we share so when thay get older they will be able to enjoy all the great times we had together. I don't have a place to make videos to share with you all and really miss making videos, but I do have some pictures to share with you all today. I made this page using the Cricut cartridge Birthday Bash and my papers are all from DCWV Birthday stack, all my sentiments are of course from MY PINK STAMPER :)

I hope that you enjoy the pictures and have not givin up on me yet ! I will be making a come back sometime soon :) and have so much to share with you all :)

Big Create Hugs
Edna






17 comments:

  1. you are so talented! You should absolutely make more scrapbook pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So colorful and cheery looking Good luck with your house hunting and moving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute & colorful, Edna!!

    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper Cute!I might just have to borrow your elephant...lol..he's a cutie!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love that great big cupcake. And the elephant is adorable. Love the bunch of balloons, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and joyfull layout, good to hear from you and I hope you find the place of your dreams very soon!!!! Crafty hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work. colorful just like a birthday should be. And the elephant is very cute! It is good to hear from you. Hope you find your house

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific page Edna--such cute cuts & colors! I hope your house hunting is fun & successful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give up on you? NEVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a totally adorable LO. I have been missing you on youtube! hope you find your dream home soon! Looking forward to your youtube return, until then I will keep on checking your blog.
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute layout Edna! We have all been missing you and could never give up on you! Happy house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute page Edna! I have been missing you, and would never give up on you!! Looking forward to when you are able to do videos again and hope you find the perfect house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure am missing your work! Update us when you can on when you think we can expect to see some work from you again. Also hope all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Edna I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and hoping that you are doing well.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where in the heck are you girl? getting worried....

    ReplyDelete