Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Video and A Haunting Creation!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I've got a video for you all today! can't believe I was able to remember all the stuff that youtube this and now Google that has going on Wow! I have really been out of things for a while lol!! I just was so excited to make a card and sharing with you all again, I know the video is a little ruff and the lighting is not the best but I'm still setting up shop here in my studio so please hang in there with me.

I was in the mood for something spooky, Halloween is around the bend so I want to try and get some crafty thing done. I used the Cricut Holiday Cakes cartridge which was my way of easing back into things lol! and I used my very favorite stamps from my girlie Robyn aka My Pink Stamper.

I hope you all are having a great day and getting inspired to create and share, I thank you for stopping over and taking time to visit, remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME TO ME!!!!!

Big Create Hugs!
Edna








15 comments:

  1. Adorable Edna!! I love this haunted house cut and that cute little monster. Great video, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its adorable, Halloween is the ish Holiday at my House...it's the announcement of the Holiday beginnings...

    Thanks for sharing, i'm glad your back to inspire us.

    Sweet Hugs,
    Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to have you back. I've always enjoyed your videos and was thrilled when it showed up in my feed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! So glad to have you back!!!! You were very inspirational to me when I was a beginner in my card making and when browsing thru old videos, thought of you often... Hope this finds you well. Looking forward to more videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edna, so awesome to see you back making videos! You were greatly missed. Hope all is well with you and that we will be seeing more of your wonderful videos. ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love that haunted house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're back - great video, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you are back! I would check in on you and started to worry! Funny thing, I was on Robin's blog today and doing her giveaway and told her I haven't seen Edna who used to make cards with Cricut and Pink Stamper stamps and decided to check on you and I was floored to see you back! So happy and looking forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card! Love it! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My...What a GREAT surprise to click on your blog and there you are !!! I kept a continual check hoping to see you again. I have thought about you and wondered where you are. So glad you are back and hope to see lots and lots of new videos. This card is so cute and will make someone feel special since it was made by you. Welcome Back My Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My...What a GREAT surprise to click on your blog and there you are !!! I kept a continual check hoping to see you again. I have thought about you and wondered where you are. So glad you are back and hope to see lots and lots of new videos. This card is so cute and will make someone feel special since it was made by you. Welcome Back My Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you're back. You are such an inspiration. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete