Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wow! Look Who Is Posting

Hello My Creative Friends!

I know it's been almost a complete year that I haven't posted but my life has been more then crazy to say the least!!! I have sold a home moved into my besty home and then bought a home and been in the fixing up mode, which has been lots of work lol!

My sweet husband had to have surgery and that took a lot of time for caring and recovery, and I'm now trying to find my way back into my studio again. I have missed creating and sharing with you all so much and hope that you can understand and forgive me. I was visiting my sweet friend Robyn AKA My Pink Stamper blog and she is just so inspiring to me, she has a super cool give away going on right now that I know you all will like to get in on.

I have a card to share with you all today that I created using the last stamp collection that I designed for Robyn that never went to press lol! but I felt it so perfect to get my self back into the swing of things and to say hi to you all. I'm going back to school CRAFT school that is lol! I'm very rusty and hope that you all will hang in there with me as I get back into CRAFTY ACTION!!!! I will try getting a video done this week I have some YOUTUBE issues to figure out :/

I thank you all for stopping by and hope that your Mojo is a good flow today and maybe you will send a little my way lol! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME TO ME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

13 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, good to have you back, I missed all your creations and videos and I am happy to hear that you are doing OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, nice to see you again. Your card is adorable, so you certainly haven't lost your touch. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Edna it is so great to see you around again!! I *love* the school set you created, I so wish we had gotten this one!! Your card is just darling! I hope to see you and your creations again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edna! I'm so overjoyed that you're back to sharing your love of papercrafting with us. Robyn and her MPS design team are the very inspiration where I caught the papercrafting bug. I'll be back soon to see your next project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to have you back Edna!! I have so missed your creativeness! I love your card. That school bus is the best! And the bg paper is great. Awesomeness for sure!!! Can't wait to see what you make next and I'm totally ready for an Edna video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This probably sounds silly but tears of joy sprang from my eyes when I saw that you are back! There are so many of us who love you...not only as a crafty sister, but as a dear loved one. Thank you for coming back to us! Cannot wait to see your next project. Super big hugs!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Edna. You were missed. Love the cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Back, I am so happy to see you here again. Have been wondering and worrying about you. Looking forward to future videos and posts. Can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your back, your back, your back! I am doing a little happy dance!!! I can't even tell you how excited/surprised I was to see your blog name at the top of the list of blogs I follow. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, Edna!! I'm so excited that you are back. I have absolutely missed your YouTube videos. You have been so missed. I look forward to all the new projects you will be creating now. I'm so glad that things have settled down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable! Glad to have you back!! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just getting back into the blogging world too. I to a very long break. Now both girls will be in school so, hopefully I will have more time. Since Google Reader isn't there anymore I'm trying to find all the blogs I followed. I'm following everything in Blog Livin. Glad your able to craft again. Hope everything begins getting back to normal for you again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Edna, It is so good to have you back, I have missed you too. Well, you certainly haven't lost your touch this little bus card is so cute, I love the bright colors and that bus is adorable. I look forward to following you everyday again, and I love your videos too!

    ReplyDelete