Friday, September 13, 2013

Autumn Blessing

Hello My Create Friends!

What a great time of year this is with the changing of the leaves and the crisp cool air, I just love it so much. Today I have a simple card I made to celebrate the coming season and hope that you enjoy it.

I've been super crazy busy here around the homestead with thing coming into harvest time and working on the house getting ready for my Parent In-Laws to come for a visit in a few weeks. This weekend I'll be heading out on a road trip with my Mom and Two sisters for an entire week :) I'm so excited to have a chance spend time with them we haven't shared any time together in years.

I will try and have a post up for you maybe , but with so much to do it may be another week my friends, or a few road trip pictures along the way lol!!! I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life!

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME TO ME!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna



6 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, thanks for sharing your beautiful Autumn Card, I need to use those cartridges again, I didn't know that Stretch your imagination has a tree, crafty hugs for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Autumn card!! Love the paper colors.
    Have a wonderful week with your Mom and sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! TFS!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ your autumn card... makes me want to play in the leaves.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.

    ReplyDelete