Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday !


Hello My Create Friends !

I hope you all are planning for a great weekend, I'm hoping to spend time with my kids and Grandkids at the County Fair !!! I just know we will have a blast together, it's always such a great time that I look forward to with my family.

I also want to share with you all that Robyn aka MY PINK STAMPER is planning to do a LIVE show on Monday with her and Karlee! I'm Super Duper excited about that and hope that you will be joining us so maybe I can chat live with some of you. I will post the link and all the info as it gets closer to the time.

Today I want to share with you a card I made and I will say it didn't turnout the best but I'm still stumbling around trying to find my MOJO lol! I just hope that it inspires you to create and share with friends and loved ones. I want to also thank each of you for all the great comments welcoming me back you all truly are the best of the best, when I say YOU ALL ARE AWESOME! it's the truth :)

Big Big Create Hugs
Edna

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Another awesome video!! Love this butterfly cut. And I think it gave it character with the ink on there. I haven't used my I-rock in forever. Forgot how fun that thing is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your back. Great butterfly. Time to get my I-Rock out too..Kay hummer33@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Edna, such a sweet card! I love the sparkle the gems add to your pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete