Thursday, September 26, 2013


Hello My Friends!

I have returned from a very fun road trip with my Mom and sister, we had such a great time together. So I did this quick video for you guys to let you know I'm back and creating will continue lol!

I hope you forgive me for this short post but I have plenty to do catching up here around the house and I sure you all can understand that lol! when the woman's away everything falls apart in just one day LOl! I will be making my way into the studio this weekend I hope to make a few cards for the upcoming holiday of Halloween and Fall season to send out to my family and friends.

I thank you for coming over today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, Remember YOU ARE AWESOME TO ME!!!!!


Big Create Hugs
Edna


 
 




5 comments:

  1. Glad that your back, have missed you very much. Kay
    hummer33@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great trip with your mom and sister.
    Love your card. This haystack is great and I love the pitchfork. I tend to forget all of the great things on these cartridges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is just Adorable! Love that Cute Cloud Paper you used. So glad that I stopped by to visit. I'm actually in a Cricut Blog Hop today. Stop by if you get a chance. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were back. Are you gone again??? Always enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so happy to see you back in August and September. I have missed you for the last month and a half. Come back to us soon!
    Debbie D

    ReplyDelete