Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just Because

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your week is moving along well and your finding the time to get Crafty ! I was able to get into the studio today and wanted to create a card using the Cricut and make a video, it Has been a longtime. I hope that you enjoy the card and are inspired to create from it, I was inspired to create the card from an image of stamped card layout.

I used the Sugar and Spice Lite Cricut cartridge, Bazzill card stock, and MPS sentiment, I really had fun challenge myself to do a different type of layout, maybe you can also. I know the video is a little off but remember its been a couple months lol!

I also want you all to remember that you all are awesome to me! I hope to see you return again soon

Big Create Hugs
Edna



5 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Love the darling little owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO good to see you back! Edna, I always enjoy your videos. It's like seeing an old friend I've never met. Being a lover of all things owl...I love this cute little card! Thanks for sharing and hugs to you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back, have missed you so much. Love your videos. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see another of your awesome videos Edna! This card is very cute

    ReplyDelete