Sunday, February 23, 2014

Simple Love

Hello Creative Friends!

I have been exploring the world of stamping with creating cards, I will say I have been so excited with all the great inspirations and new crafters I have found. I still will be creating with my Cricut, I just need to explore my creative side and stir the MOJO backup LOL!

I have created this very sweet and simple card that I want to share with you all and enter into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge I hope that you all are inspired. I will be sharing some other card creations soon and hope to be back with some videos to share with you all.




Creative Big Hugs
Edna

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card!!! I love this image. I just know he is stealing a kiss behind that umbrella!! Perfect sentiment, too. So good to see you back in the creative world Edna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon!
      Thank you so much for everything, you have been with me from my very first post!

      Delete
  2. Aww, this is a very sweet card, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ! Super fun image

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous CAS card, your image is adorable and I love your sentiment!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! I have missed you girl! So glad to see you back!
    This is such a darling card! Where did the image come from?
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete