Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yes! I'm BACK

Hello My Creative Divas

Oh how I have missed you all so very much, a lot has been going on in my world as you can tell cause I have been gone for a while. I just want to say thank you to all who have emailed me and messaged me. I want to let you all know that I will be redoing my blog and do hope that you come over and join me there, I just have to start new and fresh.

I was so excited to let you all know that I did get a Cricut Explore and so far LOVE IT! can not believe all the awesome things that you can do, I have just done a couple of creations and will share one with you all starting tomorrow on the new blog.

My new blog Creative Inc, inspire new creations, will be a place that all things crafty will be lol! DIY on studio space, home d├ęcor, paper crafting of course! and whatever we find to get ourselves into. I can't wait to start sharing with you all again and hope that I still have a few crafty diva friends left out here.

So come on back here tomorrow and follow me to the new blog with new creative adventures!
again I thank you each and everyone for being so kind and supportive, BIG creative hugs


Edna

4 comments:

  1. So great to hear from you Edna, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you will be back to creating Edna!! I sure have missed you here in blogland! I got an Explore, too. About a month or so ago. I love it, too!!! Can't wait to see what you are creating with yours!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back Edna but I am still using the Cricut Expression can't wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete