Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Oh Pink Christmas Tree!



Hey Crafty Divas!

So what a great day to be getting crafty, it's so cold outside and just blughhh! I have been trying to catch up and keep up with the 12 Days of Christmas with Robyn aka My Pink Stamper and let me just say she is keeping the crafty Mojo flowing Lol!

I hope that you all have been in the fun of it with the rest of us, and looking forward to seeing her new release on FRIDAY so you for sure want to be around for that cause something tells me things are going to be crazy and sell out fast.

So for today I made the Pink tree from the Cricut Design Space ready made project, and boy I really love that feature it has helped me out of a bind a few times already lol!

I hope you all are inspired today!


Keep it Crafty! My Divas
Edna



No comments:

Post a Comment