Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Saturday!



Hello My Crafty Friends!


What a crazy past week it has been around here and it is just getting even more busy lol! we're getting ready for our 14 day cruise leaving next week YIPPIE! Traveling with my besty  and wonderful hubby. So I have been working on all the last minute things which of course I put off till after the holidays and now it's just circles I'm traveling Lol1


Anywho, today I want to share with you a super fun and very quick card I made using the Cricut Explore and of course you can make this with the Cricut Expression as well. I hope you enjoy are inspired and will be back for a visit on MONDAY because it will be NEW RELEASE DAY!!!! and the pretties that are coming out you are going to HEART! HE! HE!

Keeping It Crafty
Edna




No comments:

Post a Comment